[Event] Val de Vie MTB Expedition 2021

aquaratza

2 hours ago, babse said:

haven't received anything today...  ????

yet

dammit .... so much for trying the nice approach .....

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, jcza said:

Event organiser in trying to make a living shocker ????

Fair enough ....

But HOW do they make money sending out spam mail AFTER the vent had already taken place ? :cursing:  That just pisses off your client base ....

• 3 weeks later...

Two weeks later .... and the spamming starts for 2022 ....  And they did not even bother to get the TITLE right .... :whistling: :P

Val de Vie MTB Expedition 2021

DATE: 7 - 9 October 2022

Venue: ALL STAGES START AND FINISH DAILY AT THE PEARL VALLEY CLUBHOUSE RACE VILLAGE

ROUTE: 3 Stages | 172km | 3850m ascent.

VAL DE VIE MTB EXPEDITION REACHES 50% CAPACITY! 

We’ve reached the halfway mark in the field for next year’s allotted rider total in the Val de Vie MTB Expedition 3-Day Stage Race, which takes place on 7-9 October in Paarl. 

We are overwhelmed by the commercial and participant support for the event and we are looking forward to strengthening the event footprint and offering. 

All three days of the Expedition start and finish at the Pearl Valley Clubhouse, and a number of riders have entered the full package, which includes accommodation at the luxurious Pearl Valley Hotel as well as all meals." 

The event is again limited to 400 riders and has been bolstered in various ways for 2022. It will feature a new headline sponsor and numerous partners who will add some amazing value to the race. 

Food Lover's Market have partnered with the Expedition to offer all participants scrumptious lunches after every stage of next year’s event and Fabian's Bicycle Transport is sponsoring free bike transport to and from the Expedition for riders from Gauteng, Durban and the Garden Route. 

Courtesy of significant sponsors' support, the Expedition has been placed in the privileged position that it does not have to increase the entry fees for event, and we can also do some route work to bolster the offering on the 1st and 2nd stage.