Scheduled Maintenance - Forum downtime: 16h00 Tuesday, 11 May 2021

Matt

Hello Hubbers,

On Tuesday 11 May we’ll be performing some site maintenance to complete a major update to the forum platform. This will result in limited availability of certain features and periods of down time between 16h00 on Tuesday 11 May 2021 and 06h00 on Wednesday 12 May 2021.

Impacted areas include:

• Forums

• Events

• Articles

These sections may be partially or completely unavailable during the maintenance window, however all Classifieds functionality will be unaffected. 

Our apologies in advance for the downtime and any inconvenience it causes. As most Hubbers will attest to, these updates are long overdue to bring the forum feature set in line with 2021 expectations.

Regards,

Bike Hub Team

Thanks for the heads-up.

Luckily the Giro is up and running, so we have some entertainment for the first part of the outage.

Looks like I'm going to have to talk to the wife tomorrow evening then........ 

Totally unacceptable ...

They SHOULD have given us ample warning .... some more time to arrange a night ride .....

BUT WAIT .... a night ride would mean in even less time for the keyboard warriors .....

post-110956-0-55894500-1620652406_thumb.jpg

Just a bump to remind everyone that the Forums will be going offline for maintenance and upgrades at 4pm today.

See you all on the other side!

does that mean I have to do actual work from 4pm ??

Giro and a zwift session lined up.....

Just a bump to remind everyone that the Forums will be going offline for maintenance and upgrades at 4pm today.

See you all on the other side!

just don't break anything again........

just don't break anything again........

Once back online, there will be a thread where you can shout at us for all the things we've broken.

The changes are going to be substantial  :mellow:

Once back online, there will be a thread where you can shout at us for all the things we've broken.

The end of off topic is finally here!  :nuke:  :excl:  :o

post-64325-0-18425000-1620741457.gif