Website update gremlins

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, 'Dale said:

Just to add to the request for Dark Mode. I want to pick late evening arguments with @Hairy around 10 PM without dropping my melatonin levels.

That is all good ... I am working on average to 2am, so a little company would be good thanks :)

2 minutes ago, Harryn said:

Any update on the tapatalk reactivation?

We've had an initial look at it, but are still awaiting completion of certain background tasks which should complete today to mean the new site is fully functional (mainly search and general response times that are currently an issue).

Tapatalk support for the version of the forum software we're now running is limited. We'll need to fully test it and investigate reports of security issues related to the plugin before we consider rolling out on Bike Hub. Although we understand it's a useful tool for many users, we won't activate any 3rd party modifications that could introduce a security risk for user data or generally impact the performance of the site.

57 minutes ago, 'Dale said:

Just to add to the request for Dark Mode. I want to pick late evening arguments with @Hairy around 10 PM without dropping my melatonin levels.

Is this in cellphone or pc? On my cell I can select dark mode, or dim the brightness. On my laptop -To enable dark mode, navigate to Settings > Personalization > Colors, then open the drop-down menu for "Choose your color" and pick Light, Dark, or Custom.

Nick the report a post function is not working on the app, Android.

When you click on Report the screen goes blue and the nothing happens ....

Anyone else experiencing very slow loading times on mobile? Sometimes the topics don’t open at all and i have to tap twice. 

20mb fibre line or LTE 

1 minute ago, Steady Spin said:

Anyone else experiencing very slow loading times on mobile? Sometimes the topics don’t open at all and i have to tap twice. 

20mb fibre line or LTE 

Same even on a gigabit line for me. It’s intermittent though. 

2 hours ago, Hairy said:

That is all good ... I am working on average to 2am, so a little company would be good thanks :)

But but but....If you spent less time on here you’d only work till 10pm? Haha

21 minutes ago, Steady Spin said:

20mb fibre line or LTE 

Nick mentioned this a few posts back .... they know, and are working on it

So now you enter a forum thread and you loose the list of threads on the right?  Have to click home to get the list of active topics? Click, Click Click to navigate!!!!

Just now, Pure Savage said:

Hey, its wide again. The admins giveth and taketh

Wish they would give us a dark theme. This vast expanse of white is like being inside Fargo.

1 minute ago, TNT1 said:

Wish they would give us a dark theme. This vast expanse of white is like being inside Fargo.

Next you will want comments on adverts and the off topic threads tagged to the side of the page below the on topic threads.