Website update gremlins

35 minutes ago, Stretch said:

This is my issue with the active topics.

I save a stream to show everything - as below

1148674916_stream1.jpg.e1536833e7370d6e83029354bd774fd0.jpg

I then click Active topics on the top because I've been browsing and want to go back to the topic listing - and this is what I get

stream2.jpg.e96f3cd73b99af889b735c206ced9807.jpg

I cant however even switch back to the stream I saved previously - so every time I have to change Content Types to "All Content"

THIS !!!!!!

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Vetplant said:

@Mattand Co: Something wonky going on with some of the adverts presenting too big...

2021-05-20 12_10_18-Active Content - All - Bike Hub.png

Thanks for reporting, should be resolved in the next 5 mins.

5 hours ago, Chris_ said:

Anything here? 

Mobile site has also regressed to only showing selected topics. 

37 minutes ago, Stretch said:

This is my issue with the active topics.

I save a stream to show everything - as below

1148674916_stream1.jpg.e1536833e7370d6e83029354bd774fd0.jpg

I then click Active topics on the top because I've been browsing and want to go back to the topic listing - and this is what I get

stream2.jpg.e96f3cd73b99af889b735c206ced9807.jpg

I cant however even switch back to the stream I saved previously - so every time I have to change Content Types to "All Content"

If you save a custom stream & set it as your default it will update the smaller "Active Content" link to the right of the breadcrumbs. So clicking on there should take you to your custom stream. 

Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 14.06.22.png

Will see if it's possible for other "Active Topics" menu links to go to the user default stream.

15 minutes ago, Matt said:

If you save a custom stream & set it as your default it will update the smaller "Active Content" link to the right of the breadcrumbs. So clicking on there should take you to your custom stream. 

Will see if it's possible for other "Active Topics" menu links to go to the user default stream.

Ah, I could have sworn I tried this last week. Cool, thanks looks good now

On 5/19/2021 at 10:39 AM, BaGearA said:

Highly unlikey but this is kinda edgeing the site towards people that post for likes , as i said highly unlikely but its the start for sure 

ironically I liked your post but I think the idea of vying for likes sucks balls

41 minutes ago, Matt said:

ok - I will try that.

Question - how do you see your saved streams - I can see benefit of having a few focused streams that i could switch between

Has anyone managed to successfully change the view on forums t0 show all the topics 

I have gone t0 change my stream to show all the content and save stream as the default probably 20 times over last day between mobile and desktop 

But i still have to click 5 different things just to get to the forums i actually i want to see 

Please put it step by step as I'm toddler cause im considering rather just bookmarking those threads cause it'll probably be easier 

Has anyone managed to successfully change the view on forums t0 show all the topics 

I have gone t0 change my stream to show all the content and save stream as the default probably 20 times over last day between mobile and desktop 

But i still have to click 5 different things just to get to the forums i actually i want to see 

Please put it step by step as I'm toddler cause im considering rather just bookmarking those threads cause it'll probably be easier 

Trying to post an advert i keep getting this:

Something went wrong

We're not sure what happened. You can go back, or navigate back to safety below.

I can't go back or navigate to safety.

Hi guys,

Not sure if this has been reported but I've noticed that when I get e-mail notifications about topics that I follow, if I click on the link "Go to this post" - it no longer takes me to the post but rather to this page:

bh.JPG.23133a2ea62c5fdb3acfe84fdd560ef6.JPG

3 minutes ago, Pure Savage said:

Anyone else see a massive great ugly red Kia on the homepage that takes up half the page?

And the add directly under that is also a red Kia.

1 hour ago, Robert Crumb said:

Trying to post an advert i keep getting this:

Something went wrong

We're not sure what happened. You can go back, or navigate back to safety below.

I can't go back or navigate to safety.

Apologies to all. We had some server hiccups this morning, unrelated to the update, but now resolved.

10 minutes ago, Pure Savage said:

Anyone else see a massive great ugly red Kia on the homepage that takes up half the page?

When I try to click on it the tab opens and bombs immediately.

I want to read about the ugly red Kia.

2 minutes ago, Steady Spin said:

When I try to click on it the tab opens and bombs immediately.

I want to read about the ugly red Kia.

Turn off your ad blocker and it'll work just fine ????

Here's the direct link.