Website update gremlins

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, Matt said:

Turn off your ad blocker and it'll work just fine ????

Here's the direct link.

If I was using one wouldn't the advert be blocked? 

Hi All, is anyone having issues with the forum column on the homepage.

The discussions - Active topics "column" doesn't load and I get a 504 Error on that specific component at times, anyone else having this issue?

@Matt

Maybe I'm dim, but I can't get the active topics to show the off topic discussions, such as the woodwork thread etc.

I am a bit too lazy right now to try go back and search all these pages for the answer so I am hoping someone can shortcut the process for me ;)

Thanks in advance

With respect to post counts, is this an issue that will be eventually be resolved or do we need to request some type of recount? My count seem to have lost 300+

21 minutes ago, Berg Man said:

Maybe I'm dim, but I can't get the active topics to show the off topic discussions, such as the woodwork thread etc.

I am a bit too lazy right now to try go back and search all these pages for the answer so I am hoping someone can shortcut the process for me ;)

Thanks in advance

I gave up , set it to all content then create and new stream and name it something 

Then bookmark that page at the top of your browser bar , works decent in google chrome 

14 minutes ago, MTBeer said:

Is it just me or this new Bikehub a  bit too much effort? Used to be easy to quickly check out a topic in between doing some work. Now I have to quickly do a bit of work in between navigating the Hub.

Its DEFINITELY not just you

I've tried to look for a update with regards to Tapatalk, is it not working yet? 

Other than Tapatalk which other app can I use other than going on the internet?

Edited by BSG
Message not fully typed then I unfortunately pressed send.

Please add 'Discipline' (Road/Gravel/MTB) to the list of 'Narrow your Search' filters in the Wheels & Tyres classifieds.

Not sure if it's a new feature or if I've just not noticed before, but it is helpful to now be able to to tick more than one option in the filters eg search Road and Gravel, or Gravel and MTB.

Thanks

5 hours ago, Berg Man said:

Thanks in advance

I think its by design, to actively discourage OT chat by shoving it in the background. So to speak.

46 minutes ago, Wayne pudding Mol said:

I can’t get ride of the ugly Kia and I have it blocked 

41DCBB95-2222-442B-84A8-D725150C5130.png

Whats wrong with the Kia? I think it looks quite nice... 

Just now, Rocket-Boy said:

Whats wrong with the Kia? I think it looks quite nice... 

it is actually quite nice - was just quoting someone for effect 

the ugly part is that I paid not to see the not so ugly Kia