Specialized launch slimmed down Kenevo Super Light

News bot

Press Release

KenevoSL_0028_Profile.jpg

Power up to trail riding’s next level with the Kenevo Super Light and rip the biggest trails like never before. Created by trail riders for trail riders, Kenevo SL is an e-MTB in a class by itself—a previously unattainable combination of light weight, responsiveness, and capability. Ultra-responsive handling and big mountain capability merge with the benefits of our Turbo Super Light system, enabling you to overcome the trail monsters that have been your nemeses until now. Flow up, over, and through the biggest trails in ways that were previously impossible.

View full article

14 hours ago, Press Office said:

Press Release

KenevoSL_0028_Profile.jpg

Power up to trail riding’s next level with the Kenevo Super Light and rip the biggest trails like never before. Created by trail riders for trail riders, Kenevo SL is an e-MTB in a class by itself—a previously unattainable combination of light weight, responsiveness, and capability. Ultra-responsive handling and big mountain capability merge with the benefits of our Turbo Super Light system, enabling you to overcome the trail monsters that have been your nemeses until now. Flow up, over, and through the biggest trails in ways that were previously impossible.

View full article

Having watch Sam Pilgrim on those original haibikes, there is nothing that was previously impossible. 

This is a step in the right direction, doesn't look like an ugly ass fat e-bike and weight is respectable. Maybe in 2 years time I'll buy one when technology has advanced and it comes with a bigger battery and motor all under 17 kg

2 minutes ago, stefmeister said:

This is a step in the right direction, doesn't look like an ugly ass fat e-bike and weight is respectable. Maybe in 2 years time I'll buy one when technology has advanced and it comes with a bigger battery and motor all under 17 kg

Strange question, if cannot ride this in any normal categories. Can one dope and then go racing with the ebikers at events? That way keep a light bike but have the battery in your legs.

2 minutes ago, Pure Savage said:

Strange question, if cannot ride this in any normal categories. Can one dope and then go racing with the ebikers at events? That way keep a light bike but have the battery in your legs.

100% should be allowed.

Balance of Performance

Edited by MORNE

9 hours ago, Headshot said:

$15k. or $11k with less than stellar parts. 

well the zar is strong ????

Am I missing it in this article or what is the weight of the bike?
Read ~18,5kg on another site