Life, the Universe and everything else...

HomerSimpson

On Sunday morning, a colleague of mine died while out cycling on the Koelenhof Road.  He apparently had a heart attack.  This has certainly put things back in perspective for me. 

Sad news idea Homer, my condolences. On a positive note though, I trust he was doing what he enjoyed and it was not the sport that caused the attack?

Makes you think... It's always important to get your life in order, cause you never knoww when it might end. Pray he goes on to a better place.

my condolences, Homer.

it certainly does put things into perspective. the one thing i keep pointing out to people who are saying that cycling is dangerous and using my current state to justify this view, is that i'd rather "go down" happy and on my bike than be mowed down by a drunk driver while driving to the shops or such like. i'm definately going to try to be less competitive with myself when i get back on the bike and make sure  that i enjoy every moment that i get to share with my bike, when i get it back and am allowed to ride again.

My condolences mate---I know how it feels to lose those closest to you. Last Wednesday I lost a lady that worked for me...26yrs old to TB...

We feel pain when they leave us but we should celebrate how they lived..

"DTThumbs%20Up"