MTB skills coach required JHB

A roadie mate of mine has been conned into W2W later this year. Any suggestions for a coach, either clinic or 1-on-1, to upskill him to avoid hospitalisation? JHB west preferred.

Not sure if Tread (Sean) still do their courses. I've done one and was a good starting place. I've done a 1-on-1 with a DH race, Josh, at Rietvlei (organised by Wendel at the time).

10 hours ago, Frosty said:

Not sure if Tread (Sean) still do their courses. I've done one and was a good starting place. I've done a 1-on-1 with a DH race, Josh, at Rietvlei (organised by Wendel at the time).

Ta muchly.

39 minutes ago, Chadvdw67 said:

Zen Bike skills

Mastering MTB skills

Screenshot_20210514-053627_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20210514-053727_Facebook.jpg

Ta muchly. Have you used either of these coaches? Preferences? 

41 minutes ago, Fat Boab said:

I have not, the guy from Zen Bike skills did help me out and give me some tips at the last DRI though, I have been meaning to go for some coaching, funds are just tight at the moment.

Barry Crouse also does coaching, he is a PYGA salesman in Gauteng, I dont have his number, but I am sure any PYGA dealer will be able to get his number for you

25 minutes ago, Chadvdw67 said:

I have not, the guy from Zen Bike skills did help me out and give me some tips at the last DRI though, I have been meaning to go for some coaching, funds are just tight at the moment.

Barry Crouse also does coaching, he is a PYGA salesman in Gauteng, I dont have his number, but I am sure any PYGA dealer will be able to get his number for you

Thanks again.

3 hours ago, Fat Boab said:

Wes from Mastering MTB Skills is really good. Did a course with him in the past. Was super helpful.