Who else have Tapatalk Issues

BSG

Good afternoon fellow cyclists.

Is it just me or is someone else having troubles logging into Bikehub through Tapatalk?

The error message I get is the following, "Network error, please try again later. (get_config)

With the site upgrade, it’s on the to-do list for the team. Grab a cup of patience and enjoy the new web/mobile version for a few more days.

Thank you guys. I just thought the problem was from Tapatalk's side and I'm actually in emails busy with them regarding the issue. 

Thanks for the heads-up. 

Still no word/resolution with/on Tapatalk or do I actually now have to browse through www to see Bikehub or is there another app I can use? I use my phone because I don't have a laptop or pc.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm no web developer, but it seems like help might be needed if tapatalk integration is still a wanted feature for the site / owners.

My guess is that it is not, because 1. the classifieds are pushed into our faces all the time, and 2. classifieds section was not working on tapatalk.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm not. Maybe time to look for another cycling related hang out with a ZA flavour?

Maybe time to start r/SouthAfricanCyclingChitChat perhaps?

Edited by 'Kaze Pete
killing grammar nazis

16 hours ago, 'Kaze Pete said:

I'm no web developer, but it seems like help might be needed if tapatalk integration is still a wanted feature for the site / owners.

My guess is that it is not, because 1. the classifieds are pushed into our faces all the time, and 2. classifieds section was not working on tapatalk.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm not. Maybe time to look for another cycling related hang out with a ZA flavour?

Maybe time to start r/SouthAfricanCyclingChitChat perhaps?

I've canceled my Tapatalk and because of that I'm totally over and out with Bikehub. Nothing against Bikehub but I used my cellphone to browse it, now I can't so I'm finished. 

2 hours ago, BSG said:

I've canceled my Tapatalk and because of that I'm totally over and out with Bikehub. Nothing against Bikehub but I used my cellphone to browse it, now I can't so I'm finished. 

I dont find it particularly difficult to browse just using my Chrome browser on my little crappy Samsung...?

On 6/9/2021 at 9:16 AM, Mojoman said:

I dont find it particularly difficult to browse just using my Chrome browser on my little crappy Samsung...?

It's just easier with Tapatalk for me. But I still go on Bikehub using the computer when it's my working weekend. 

5 hours ago, Thug said:

I used to frequent Bikehub in the evenings and over the weekends on Tapatalk, unfortunately no longer.

Me too and that was my "me time" ????

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand why Tapatalk is a issue? I am on quite a few other forums and Tapatalk works just fine.

1 hour ago, WaynejG said:

I don't understand why Tapatalk is a issue? I am on quite a few other forums and Tapatalk works just fine.

Jip me too, 4x4 owners etc. But thats it, nobody really gives an answer to why Tapatalk and Bikehub isn't working together anymore ????????????????????????

Probably an Add-in to the forum software that Bikehub are not willing to pay for.