Tokyo Olympics 2020 - Cycling

Shebeen

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a ride from Tom Pidcock!
Amazing talent and fantastic recovery from his broken collar bone.
He talked the talk all season, and made good on it.

Stoked for Alan. 8th position was hard fought

2 minutes ago, Dirt Tracker said:

Hell of a ride by Piddock! So killed in cycloX, been successful on the road, crushed the XC today. What's next? Tilt at the DH WC, an epic and then goes full BMX. ????

Wins Vuelta first!

3 minutes ago, Dirt Tracker said:

Hell of a ride by Piddock! So killed in cycloX, been successful on the road, crushed the XC today. What's next? Tilt at the DH WC, an epic and then goes full BMX. ????

Wouldn't put it past him to go and give all of those a proper bash and to do really well at it too. Incredibly gifted young rider!!!

1 minute ago, splat said:

What a ride from Tom Pidcock!
Amazing talent and fantastic recovery from his broken collar bone.
He talked the talk all season, and made good on it.

Stoked for Alan. 8th position was hard fought

Shame for Nino, stoked for Alan. 

Kept forgetting Piddock was side swiped by a driver and had a stuffed CB a short time ago. That was a decent hit o him and his bike as well. Even more impressive. 

4 minutes ago, babse said:

What a ride from Tibcock

I thought he's said Tipcock. Almost spat my coffee over the screen. 

MVDP's OTB was classic. I now know what it's like to feel like a olympian today. Done that once or twice. 

The course was a classic. If that were around Cape Town okes would be dragging 160mm enduro rigs and full helmets to the drop in. 

6 minutes ago, Dirt Tracker said:

I thought he's said Tipcock. Almost spat my coffee over the screen. 

MVDP's OTB was classic. I now know what it's like to feel like a olympian today. Done that once or twice. 

The course was a classic. If that were around Cape Town okes would be dragging 160mm enduro rigs and full helmets to the drop in. 

And still take the chicken line..... 

27 minutes ago, Dirt Tracker said:

Of the 3 CX megastars I reckon Piddy has the best chance of becoming a Grand Tour winner (if that is the path he chooses).

6 minutes ago, Eldron said:

Of the 3 CX megastars I reckon Piddy has the best chance of becoming a Grand Tour winner (if that is the path he chooses).

After today his name will never be left out again in any discussion about who is the most complete cyclist in the world.