2021 Hogsback Fun Enduro

captain morgan

Save the date 7-8 Augustus 2021 ... Time to head to Hogsback for the second Hogsback enduro.

More information to follow soon.

IMG_20210524_175708.jpg

I did not know this was a thing. Unfortunately if my financial prospects don't suddenly and dramatically change I'll be missing out this year but I will hopefully make the next one by which time, if all goes according to plan, I'll be arriving by private helicopter. 

18 hours ago, captain morgan said:

Save the date 7-8 Augustus 2021 ... Time to head to Hogsback for the second Hogsback enduro.

More information to follow soon.

IMG_20210524_175708.jpg

Same weekend as the Tranquilitas Enduro?
Any other weekends a possibility? 

Is there a link to the event page/organisers to stay up to date as more information is released?

So August is fire season in Hogsback , so having to apply for permission to access to some of our new trails .... Let's hold thumbs. The 2020 trails should be good

• 4 weeks later...

spoke to someone, who's says is highly likely the race is going to be canned.

the trails are still all open for riding, so I'm hoping to go over soon. Hopefully it wont be snowing then

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/22/2021 at 8:34 AM, Meezo said:

spoke to someone, who's says is highly likely the race is going to be canned.

the trails are still all open for riding, so I'm hoping to go over soon. Hopefully it wont be snowing then

Do you know of anyone that's still keen for the same weekend as the race would have been? 

13 hours ago, Adr!@n said:

Do you know of anyone that's still keen for the same weekend as the race would have been? 

I'm told there's quite a bit of guys going down yes, I'm thinking of going myself but haven't decided yet