Trail Park Strava Challenge

Ben S

The Trail Park Strava Challenge is a race (or ride - whichever you prefer) against the clock.
For mountain bikers, there will be two well-marked courses to choose from - a 40km route and a 22km route. For trail runners or hikers there will be an 8km route. All routes will be laid out at the Garden Route Trail Park just outside Knysna.
The event will run from 6am on 9 July to 5pm on18 July. You can complete your selected course at any time during the duration of the event and you have 3 attempts to set your best time
Once you have completed your selected course, simply upload your workout to Strava. Your time will be posted on a daily leader-board and whoever sets the fastest time by the end of the event (18 July) will be the winner of that course.
The top 3 male and female riders in the 40km event will gain entry into the invitational event held toward the end of that week. Time and date for the invitational event to be confirmed.
Entry Fee - R 180
What does my entry include?
- Unique routes designed and marked for the Trail Park Strava Challenge
- Coffee or Cappuccino or chocolate milk at the finish (maximum of 2 per entry)
- Safe racing environment
- Overall prizes

https://web.facebook.com/knysnatrails

22.jpg

Awesome and good luck.

A few years ago, I suggested that we host something like this here in cape town where we use strava. The amount of nay sayers was unreal. Glad to see someone else rolling out with it.????