The famous "Banana Man" at Bowmans

gasant112

Nice once boet!

Does celeb paul have a day job...?

Keep the pics coming guys.... its nice to know where our celebs are at!

Paul is getting as much exposure as the KFM fugitive got....smiley36.gif

Ha ha ha, you guys are something else LOL Does this guy even know he is being stalked by the cycling community LOL

I have seen him before as well, even though we have uncovered him, there is still a dark shroud of mystery that surrounds the yellow-caped banana-man.

Ha ha ha' date=' you guys are something else LOL Does this guy even know he is being stalked by the cycling community LOL

I have seen him before as well, even though we have uncovered him, there is still a dark shroud of mystery that surrounds the yellow-caped banana-man.

[/quote']

Missed you on Sunday TooHot - what happened ?

Ha ha ha' date=' you guys are something else LOL Does this guy even know he is being stalked by the cycling community LOL

[/quote']

Missed you on Sunday TooHot - what happened ?

Hi Bikemax, sorry i missed the race on Sunday, i opted to rather go train, i thought the weather would be worst. Bad decision on my part as i think you guys got some nice weather. Confused

I have kinda dug a nice hole for myself over the last 3-4weeks with my training having become very erratic due to illness and overseas guests but i have been training since last week consistently and hope to be back this weekend at BonnieVale.

Hope to see you there. Smile

Guest colonel

No, we hope to see you there and remember to oil your chain it must be rusty by now form not being used!

I saw this guy on Sunday at the Westcoast Express at the start. He did not have a helmit and he was asked to get out of the starting line up by some PPA gent...

What's up with this "banana man celeb Paul" things you talk about..

why the leg warmers and long sleave top' date=' is it always cold in CT?[/quote']

Nope, but that's his standard kit come rain or shine, was wearint all on Sunday as well - the mystery deepens and the plot thickens smiley36.gif

why the leg warmers and long sleave top' date=' is it always cold in CT?[/quote']

Nope, but that's his standard kit come rain or shine, was wearint all on Sunday as well - the mystery deepens and the plot thickens smiley36.gif

Its always cold early in the morning when the races start, and since thats the only time he's there the kit makes perfect sense (sort of) Star

Its always cold early in the morning when the races start, and since thats the only time he's there the kit makes perfect sense (sort of) Star