Greg Minnaar's POV Lap of the Vallnord World Cup Track

OVERDRIVE

Pumping rocks and popping roots like it's nothing, gnarly track - amazing skill, world class rider of course!

Edited by Charles71

1 hour ago, Beattbox said:

And sommer adjusts something on his bars mid run ????

he changes the brake lever reach. thats funny because I remember watching that red bull series and in one episode him and his mechanic says thats ons of the things he probably spends the most time on getting right during practise days for a tracks....the reach, tilt and position of his brake levers. He micro adjusts it for every track because of the differing positions on the bike going down the various tracks. 

Edited by MORNE

On 5/28/2021 at 2:31 PM, MORNE said:

he changes the brake lever reach. thats funny because I remember watching that red bull series and in one episode him and his mechanic says thats ons of the things he probably spends the most time on getting right during practise days for a tracks....the reach, tilt and position of his brake levers. He micro adjusts it for every track because of the differing positions on the bike going down the various tracks. 

At that speed, the only thing I'm adjusting is my attitude ????

On 5/30/2021 at 9:00 PM, OVERDRIVE said:

At that speed, the only thing I'm adjusting is my attitude ????

and your altitude

the GOAT lives on