I suppose I can put this under nutrition....

During the lockdown last year I went through all my old Ride and Bicycling Mags for interesting articles which I scanned in for reference.  In 2014 Bicycling had a TDF edition and published a few French-inspired recipes.  I saved them and put them in my recipe file.

Yesterday I tried this one - I'm no cook so I think it was more luck than anything else, but I can highly recommend it!

Was really good!

20210531083851816.pdf

1 hour ago, Andymann said:

During the lockdown last year I went through all my old Ride and Bicycling Mags for interesting articles which I scanned in for reference.  In 2014 Bicycling had a TDF edition and published a few French-inspired recipes.  I saved them and put them in my recipe file.

Yesterday I tried this one - I'm no cook so I think it was more luck than anything else, but I can highly recommend it!

Was really good!

20210531083851816.pdf 1.3 MB · 29 downloads

looks good

I will give it a bash

was disappointed to see the cooking time with loadshedding starting @4pm. I cheered up when i realised i could prep it at lunchtime ????

1 minute ago, lechatnoir said:

was disappointed to see the cooking time with loadshedding starting @4pm. I cheered up when i realised i could prep it at lunchtime ????

Let me know what you think!

17 hours ago, Andymann said:

Let me know what you think!

It's delightful. Pork shoulder isn't exactly and staple at most stores, so subbed in pork neck steak. My kitchen smells Provencal now. thanks!