What is my fuji grand fondo 2.5 DISK frame set worth ?

Stavros94

Hi I recently bought a fuji grand fondo disk frame set brand new from a fellow Hubber iv put probably about 800kms on it so nothing serious it’s in mint condition and I’m looking to move to gravel riding due to where I live having some insane gravel roads. 

what is the frame set worth is my question. As I can’t find very much info online about them. 

thanks in advance  

On 5/31/2021 at 1:49 PM, Styvie said:

Hi I recently bought a fuji grand fondo disk frame set brand new from a fellow Hubber iv put probably about 800kms on it so nothing serious it’s in mint condition and I’m looking to move to gravel riding due to where I live having some insane gravel roads. 

what is the frame set worth is my question. As I can’t find very much info online about them. 

thanks in advance  

Try sell it for as close to what you paid for it. You bought it, there must be plenty other suckers out there?

I bought it as part of a package deal. So was unsure of what the frame component was worth. Iv listed it for 7200 on the hub. And added in some other bits to sweeten the deal. Hoping it sells ????

On 5/31/2021 at 1:49 PM, Styvie said:

Probably a lot less than you think.

If we were allowed to comment on you ad then we could advise you.

yea you are probably right ! Iv dropped the price we will see what happens I want someone to get a fair deal. I’m not in the business of ripping people off. 

Looks like a neat frame, should make a nice bike and ride.

Best of luck with your sale

12 hours ago, Styvie said:

yea you are probably right ! Iv dropped the price we will see what happens I want someone to get a fair deal. I’m not in the business of ripping people off. 

It’s priced well but everyone wants a bargain when it come to used bike parts.