Santa Cruz release all-new Blur

News bot

Press Release

The all-new Blur is built around Santa Cruz's new SUPERLIGHT suspension design that is tuned to optimize the ride characteristics demanded by modern mountain bikers - lightweight and efficient with ample plushness to ensure riders are in control when the terrain gets gnarly. 

Santa Cruz Blur 1.jpeg

View full article

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I miss the price?

Cant afford or in market, just to know, compared with other brands.

This is a very very nice looking bike. Sometimes less is more. Wonder what the weight comes in at. See its specced with 2.4 tyres. Very cool

Looks like the Superlight from days yonder - single pivot and everything. The Blur with its patented anti-squad linkage won the day and became the best seller.

11 minutes ago, Puncture Kid said:

No more VPP?

Not on the racing snake weight weenie frame. 

Ironically my 2010 BMC Fourstroke frame was just slightly heavier (smidgen over 2kg) and it had a DW type link. It was a 26er though, so it was a bit smaller.  

Shmaakit... that salmon looks lekker.

not interested in the price as I know I cannot afford it anyway! 

What makes me very happy here is it seems like they have finally managed to get all those cables internally routed!
The previous model drove me mad with the cables sticking out around the bottle cage area. They've also managed to get in two bottle cage mounts. Big bonus for stage races.

This blur looks awesome. Nice one Santa Cruz

41 minutes ago, Cunning-Stunt said:

What makes me very happy here is it seems like they have finally managed to get all those cables internally routed!
The previous model drove me mad with the cables sticking out around the bottle cage area. They've also managed to get in two bottle cage mounts. Big bonus for stage races.

This blur looks awesome. Nice one Santa Cruz

or they just pictured with AXS and manual lockout suspension