what to give a cyclist?

Guest vasilievnaaaa@gmail.com

Guest vasilievnaaaa@gmail.com

what to give a cyclist? how to make an original gift for him? This is a person close to me. I need something special and inexpensive

46 minutes ago, Matthew du preez said:

Seriously??? a torque wrench? how about a custom "number plate" with a cool quote on it, i've always wanted one.

yes!!! seriously!

overtightening **** is expensive 

• 2 months later...

I have a friend who is a cyclist, and I gave him a new handlebars and tires. By the way, I bought it all for him with help https://easypaydayloan.net/ , they really helped me financially, as I didn't have much money for gifts at the time. He really needed it, and when he saw my gift, he was very happy. I want to add from myself that giving gifts is very cool and fun.

Edited by Andreson Apollon

On 6/7/2021 at 2:34 PM, Matthew du preez said:

Seriously??? a torque wrench? how about a custom "number plate" with a cool quote on it, i've always wanted one.

I was going to answer you as to why, but Fanie did a sterling job. A torque wrench is a MUST HAVE.

A tool of some sort is a good idea - it needs to be something he would keep.

To make it more personal and depending on the occasion, you could get it engraved?  Years ago, as a thank you present to the bestman at my wedding, I gave him a Leatherman with just the wedding date engraved on it...