Matt

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Nick said:

All done.

Has the sky fallen on anyone's head yet?

Jokes aside. If you spot any problems, please let me know.

There's nothing to joke about to be honest

Can you give me a valid reason why the New Zealand thread remained and the time to get the hell out of here thread didnt?

I made a sincere plea for that to remain which just fell on deaf ears. This thread acts in the same way for us outside of NZ  as the NZ thread for those living in NZ

Thee is a wealth of information on that thread

Anyone know if the running thread was also culled? It was under multi-sport which I now see is just all the previous chit chat threads so I can’t seem to find it. 

if it is gone does anyone have any other suggestions for a platform to discuss all things running related?

4 minutes ago, GrantMcD1 said:

Anyone know if the running thread was also culled? It was under multi-sport which I now see is just all the previous chit chat threads so I can’t seem to find it. 

if it is gone does anyone have any other suggestions for a platform to discuss all things running related?

seems to be here still

8 minutes ago, Stretch said:

There's nothing to joke about to be honest

Can you give me a valid reason why the New Zealand thread remained and the time to get the hell out of here thread didnt?

I made a sincere plea for that to remain which just fell on deaf ears. This thread acts in the same way for us outside of NZ  as the NZ thread for those living in NZ

Thee is a wealth of information on that thread

We closed the Current Affairs section. One topic was in there, the other was not. We haven't gone picking through each Chit Chat topic just yet.

All the information you seek should still be accessible for through Google's caching for a bit. There was also suitable warning to save anything you might have wanted to keep.

47 minutes ago, Nick said:

All done.

Has the sky fallen on anyone's head yet?

Jokes aside. If you spot any problems, please let me know.

note sure if it's all indexed.

I can't find the cricket thread under "other sports", so I'll just plop this one here

interestingly, even though current affairs is band, there remains a off topic/current affairs grouping.

4 minutes ago, Shebeen said:

note sure if it's all indexed.

I can't find the cricket thread under "other sports", so I'll just plop this one here

interestingly, even though current affairs is band, there remains a off topic/current affairs grouping.

This thread? 

Are you referring to the Current Affairs section in the top website menus? These will be updated with our next code deployment.

10 minutes ago, Nick said:

We closed the Current Affairs section. One topic was in there, the other was not. We haven't gone picking through each Chit Chat topic just yet.

All the information you seek should still be accessible for through Google's caching for a bit. There was also suitable warning to save anything you might have wanted to keep.

no problem - I recreated it in Chit chat in the same format as the New Zealand one

Just now, Stretch said:

no problem - I recreated it in Chit chat in the same format as the New Zealand one

Did you get rid of all the crap in there?

1 minute ago, Nick said:

This thread? 

Are you referring to the Current Affairs section in the top website menus? These will be updated with our next code deployment.

yes and yes.

I guess there will be navigation gaps finding things. for now can just search i suppose.

also, this is a way to limit the chit chat volume, cut it off at source (instant increase in mod applications)!!

image.png.5fa00a51e80cbfc17bcbddcda2d0a80c.png