Announcement: Changes to non-cycling discussion on Bike Hub

Matt

2 minutes ago, gemmerbal said:

you might be the only one on LeHub to notice it then, so that makes you one in a million? ????

right now I'm eating a cold chicken mayo samie and there is a ad for a juicy Rocomamas burger staring at me

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, ouzo said:

right now I'm eating a cold chicken mayo samie and there is a ad for a juicy Rocomamas burger staring at me

see Big Brother is watching, it must be those 5G towers. im eating rare biltong and Manowar is staring at my plate.

Just now, gemmerbal said:

see Big Brother is watching, it must be those 5G towers. im eating rare biltong and Manowar is staring at my plate.

oh for sure.

I looked at garden blowers on a site someone posted in the Latest Purchase Thread, this is my personalised ad right now

image.png.eff9cc2806d3591cd0401a989c8c0714.png

32 minutes ago, ouzo said:

oh for sure.

I looked at garden blowers on a site someone posted in the Latest Purchase Thread, this is my personalised ad right now

image.png.eff9cc2806d3591cd0401a989c8c0714.png

Pay your money and they disappear I understand

8 minutes ago, NotSoBigBen said:

I don't even know what 'cancel culture' is ... 

While there is cancel culture, and I have said before that it’s one of our biggest current issues. “Cancel culture” has also become what anybody who calls out a bigot gets called by said bigot for calling out bigotry. 

13 minutes ago, Patchelicious said:

While there is cancel culture, and I have said before that it’s one of our biggest current issues. “Cancel culture” has also become what anybody who calls out a bigot gets called by said bigot for calling out bigotry. 

No sorry that didn't help me ... but it's ok ????

2 hours ago, TNT1 said:

Meh, got one warning from mooderation already today, I can take another...

Seems I missed out on the fun threads today ????

1 hour ago, NotSoBigBen said:

I don't even know what 'cancel culture' is ... 

It's when you post something on youtwitface, some-one gets offended and they find out where you live, where you work, and go after your family, in some cases people have been fired, addresses posted in public which could lead to death threats etc...

Kinda like the hub sleuths of old, but a lot more angry mob-pitchforky...

So I suppose discussing the new proposed firearm bill is COMPLETELY out of the question?

You guys are stressing waaaaay too much about these changes; just make your posts bike topical e.g.

I added some new gatorskins to my bike yesterday; man, they are the BEST. I had to do it because Donald Trump thinks he can run again for president in 4 years time. What a [d]00s; I mean did he not screw up the country enough in his last... etc etc etc etc.

*Disclaimer - This post does not necessarily reflect the writer's own views, it is purely to illustrate a point by example. (Everybody knows Gatorskins are not the best) 

Im only here for the adverts and limited bike related forum discussion. I rarely if ever go to the off-topic stuff. So Im quite happy to comply

2 hours ago, Patchelicious said:

There he is! ????????????

i wonder how many threads got binned or people got warned because of your crying? You must be proud?

edit: sorry im assuming your pronoun. What would you like to be called Andre? Zee? Zoo? Zir?

Edited by gemmerbal

11 minutes ago, gemmerbal said:

There he is! ????????????

i wonder how many threads got binned or people got warned because of your crying? You must be proud?

edit: sorry im assuming your pronoun. What would you like to be called Andre? Zee? Zoo? Zir?

You're trying hard today hey