where will you go for NCR discussions now?

Shebeen

to talk about stuff on the internet  

28 members have voted

1. 1. with the NCR muted, where will you go educate and debate issues

• twitter
    • facebook
    • https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/
    • https://www.4x4community.co.za/forum/
    • instagram
    • other1 - carbonite.co.za
    • other2 - pinkbike
    • other3 - NOWHERE - won't miss NCR
    • other4 - reddit
    • other5

40 minutes ago, IceCreamMan said:

Lasted all of a week.

process not followed, boom. Team is suspended until investigation complete. 

Learnt something today, Hydrogen for cooling and Ellisras = Lephalale

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, SwissVan said:

Pity the covid threads are no longer active, would be time to regurgitate this old debate

It would end badly. Oh I miss those heady days. 

like Biden continuing with title 42. 

On 8/9/2021 at 1:04 PM, Bonus said:

Since this is a thread that covers a bit of everything, what on earth happened at Medupi on Sunday night?

https://techcentral.co.za/photos-extensive-damage-at-medupi-after-massive-explosion/109997/

Skipping steps while doing maintenance.

Worth noting that during the recent maintenance at Koeberg a few niggles dragged out the process .... not cutting corners it took longer to complete.  Net result, the maintenance supervisor was shown the door .....  certain things should NOT be rushed, but rather done PROPERLY.

I guess this incident could be added to those "bad day at work" vids I see on YouTube . . . .

• 3 weeks later...

Would have loved to see ppl trying to justify Biden. 

blimey they would make trump look like like a Boy Scout in comparison. 

real pity we can’t have all those discussions but many would have egg on face. Beggars belief. 

9 hours ago, IceCreamMan said:

Would have loved to see ppl trying to justify Biden. 

blimey they would make trump look like like a Boy Scout in comparison. 

real pity we can’t have all those discussions but many would have egg on face. Beggars belief. 

There are plenty of sites to go have your fun and rip Biden supporters, have at it. https://www.4x4community.co.za/forum/showthread.php/336734-Joe-Biden

5 hours ago, Vetplant said:

There are plenty of sites to go have your fun and rip Biden supporters, have at it. https://www.4x4community.co.za/forum/showthread.php/336734-Joe-Biden

I think the point is it would have been interesting to hear the arguments from the same crowd in the hub thread that generated so much comments about trumps shenanigans. 

unfortunately some are no longer participating much or at all on the hub nowadays

46 minutes ago, SwissVan said:

I think the point is it would have been interesting to hear the arguments from the same crowd in the hub thread that generated so much comments about trumps shenanigans. 

unfortunately some are no longer participating much or at all on the hub nowadays

I hate to break to you guys, but all Anti-Trumps are not necessarily Pro-Bidens. So your anticipated "haha, gotcha" might not have come. They might even have agreed with you on some stuff-ups that Biden has made.

Go look at any Current Affairs thread on other platforms and the sentiment is clear to see there.

1 hour ago, SwissVan said:

Some of the MIA Hubbers are on another app, and the discussions there are very civilized. It’s actually a pleasure to “chat” on there.

4 hours ago, Vetplant said:

I hate to break to you guys, but all Anti-Trumps are not necessarily Pro-Bidens. So your anticipated "haha, gotcha" might not have come. They might even have agreed with you on some stuff-ups that Biden has made.

Go look at any Current Affairs thread on other platforms and the sentiment is clear to see there.

Well in light of the evidence it would be a push to find anyone pro Biden I guess. So your sentence is spot on. But for different reasons. 

4 hours ago, Vetplant said:

I have come to a similar, but slightly different conclusion. I.e. one cannot gauge someone’s interest in US politics by how vocal they are about Trump. 

Edited by Delarey