Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Hairy on a Davidson said:

What size frame is that?

Large

2 minutes ago, Hairy on a Davidson said:

What size frame is that?

Just now, ZXR said:

Large

Nice, you did well with the weight on the bike then.

51 minutes ago, dave303e said:

Lets be real, all we actually want to see is Dangerholm getting hold of one of these and making a sub 8kg super sleek beaut....

Yesterday on Pinkbike, bloke from Cannondale challenging Dangerholm to a kids bike build-off.

Have to say the lefty dale kids bike look great as is.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2021 at 11:45 PM, MORNE said:

@Hairy, Scott did this exploded view for you so you can figure it out too btw????

16c8d693-c3a8-4ad7-c974-906a7bfb77d7.jpeg.efde46d7de4a4454d9d71234cfcb0ee7.jpeg

Pro guys, is it easier to ride with all this tech though? Or needs twice the skill and twice the ability? 

20210611-new-bike-day-nino-07.jpg

7 hours ago, OVERDRIVE said:

Pro guys, is it easier to ride with all this tech though? Or needs twice the skill and twice the ability? 

I 100% promise you that nobody here is a ‘pro’ lol. We’d all like to think we are though haha. To attempt to answer your question….i think a real pro would destroy even a seasoned weekend warrior using nothing more than a makrodale probably.

Edited by MORNE

5 minutes ago, MORNE said:

I 100% promise you that nobody here is a ‘pro’ lol. We’d all like to think we are though haha. To attempt to answer your question….i think a real pro would destroy even a seasoned weekend warrior using nothing more than a makrodale probably.

Bro, Willie Smit hangs out on the site from time to time....... 

…and he’ll probably write that skills would get you further than kit. We all know that.

20 minutes ago, MORNE said:

Does he actively participate in the large amounts of BS we discuss around here? Lurking is not being part of the community. My point stands lol.

He does sometimes. He even had a few spats! 

8 hours ago, OVERDRIVE said:

You do not need to be a "pro" to use the clicky click things that change your gears or the squeaky squeak things that slow you down. 

10 hours ago, OVERDRIVE said:

if you referring to the twinlock system.

As a Sparky rider i cant ride without a remote lockout. Honestly I scratch my head how anyone can ride without remote lockout.

I mean it makes sense to "set and forget" if you have a high end shock and fork with multiple levels of fine tuning adjustments but the idea of reaching down to my fork or shock midride just gives me cold sweats.

Edit: Answering as a CAT 5 pro 

Edited by YaseenEnos

1 minute ago, YaseenEnos said:

if you referring to the twinlock system.

As a Sparky rider i cant ride without a remote lockout. Honestly I scratch my head how anyone can ride without remote lockout.

I mean it makes sense to "set and forget" if you have a high end shock and fork with multiple levels of fine tuning adjustments but the idea of reaching down to my fork or shock midride just gives me cold sweats.

Back in the day I had a Scott RC and MC with the twin lock and 3 x drive train ... never felt that I was "over whelmed" with the leversa and having lock out on the fly is an awesome asset