Scott launch a bold new Spark RC and Spark 900

Bike Hub Features

Press Release

For years, the Spark family of bikes here at SCOTT has been a cornerstone of our success in the mountain bike industry. From World Cup win to World Cup win, to riding singletrack kingdom's and everything in between, the Spark RC and Spark 900 line of bikes have been constant go-to's for riders of all abilities all over the world. For 2022, the all-new Spark is set to continue this heritage on race tracks and trails for years to come.

86e47beb-3d51-e722-a424-cc433b691208.jpeg

View full article

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather Bold of them....I assume someone stole their Swiss neighbour's blue prints.   Even the decals are on the same place. Still a really nice looking Bold, ag sorry Scott

Edited by Mohs

Beautiful minimalist looking bike!! . :) 

Wonder if Nino and Kate will be riding it this weekend at Leogang?? 

Edited by Mark James

27 minutes ago, Mark James said:

Beautiful minimalist looking bike!! My 2019 Scott RC 900 World Cup suddenly looks a little outdated... :) 

Wonder if Nino and Kate will be riding it this weekend at Leogang?? 

They've probably been riding them for a while 

1 hour ago, Mohs said:

Rather Bold of them....I assume someone stole their Swiss neighbour's blue prints.   Even the decals are on the same place. Still a really nice looking Bold, ag sorry Scott

Lol ... very BOLD!

4 hours ago, Bike Hub Features said:

Press Release

For years, the Spark family of bikes here at SCOTT has been a cornerstone of our success in the mountain bike industry. From World Cup win to World Cup win, to riding singletrack kingdom's and everything in between, the Spark RC and Spark 900 line of bikes have been constant go-to's for riders of all abilities all over the world. For 2022, the all-new Spark is set to continue this heritage on race tracks and trails for years to come.

86e47beb-3d51-e722-a424-cc433b691208.jpeg

View full article

This is uber cool but I'll stick to the Titan...

So the shock position is closed in front with a removable cover, but open in the back (correct me if Im wrong). How much mud and dirt is going to get stuck there with no place to fall out of and ad to the weight of the bike?

It's completely closed off so no mud getting in from the back. Cool design to accomplish this

38 minutes ago, FrancoisdeVille said:

So the shock position is closed in front with a removable cover, but open in the back (correct me if Im wrong). How much mud and dirt is going to get stuck there with no place to fall out of and ad to the weight of the bike?

46 minutes ago, FrancoisdeVille said:

It is closed at the back as well