Scott launch a bold new Spark RC and Spark 900

5 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

I don't know whats going on with Nino. This new bike does appear heavier across the range. I would have expected it to be lighter than its predecessor since the shock  is now internal and therefore a lot of the reinforcement around mounting lugs is no longer needed. It appears that they need to add weight to the frame to get it stiffer and stronger. The top of the line frame is in the ball park so Nino doesn't have this excuse

Those few grams are not the reason for his poor performance as of late .... a few hearbeats behind the leader on a climb maybe, but not to the place he is currently finishing.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/18/2021 at 12:51 PM, DJuice said:

DD, I am a desk jockey, fondling a "som pomp" for a living and dreaming about riding endless trails one day when my ship sails in.

My experience is export farming, export raisins, solar park development, few product agencies and even a bike shop.

Probably just a moan gat this morning.

Make your own ship ... you need a peanut farm to run in conjunction with the raisin farm .... mix them and you have peanuts and raisins and the world will be your oyster!

Nino had a remarkable career accented by his gold medal in Rio and dominance in the sport for many seasons. The sun is setting on a very special athlete. Here and there will be flickers of the legend performing well and there’s no doubt that the next Great is rising, appearing to be the diminutive Pidcock. 

(Notice how diminutive the Lecomte is.)

On 6/20/2021 at 6:27 PM, Mark James said:

O my OMG!! Sitting here drooling all over my keyboard 😋

Pricing looks "fair", and not that different to previous year 2021 models. I am guessing there will be a lot of eager buyers putting their names down... 

Prices are where they are because people think prices are fair!

43 minutes ago, Hairy said:

Make your own ship ... you need a peanut farm to run in conjunction with the raisin farm .... mix them and you have peanuts and raisins and the world will be your oyster!

Not so easy, peanuts this year was not successful.Pecan nut prices down R38 per kg from last season. Ship…PV plant development with cashflows for 20 years.

1 hour ago, DJuice said:

Not so easy, peanuts this year was not successful.Pecan nut prices down R38 per kg from last season. Ship…PV plant development with cashflows for 20 years.

But they grow peanuts and raisins in those blue packets at the local store!