Fraud Charges Against “Cycle Tour Operator”

DeniseD

4 minutes ago, RobertWhitehead said:

Just a quick question (this may not be a good idea to ask) but I assure you that I am on your side ????. With our fantastic country being in the state it currently is in, what do you believe the outcome of a case against him would be? I mean at the end of the day the lawyers are the only people who will benefit. 

But good luck, hopefully he gets a PK during the process. 

Would be interesting to hear what legal punitive options exist ....

There is a clear pattern that repeats.  Yet each apparently too small for a court case ...

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Help.Me. said:

Omw i have booked a tour with him.....Hessequa/Overberg cruise , and i see the site is Off Line....what a #×+@$!!!

Man that sucks! 

How much are you in for? Deposit, or the full amount? 

25 minutes ago, Vetplant said:

Man that sucks! 

How much are you in for? Deposit, or the full amount? 

Fortunately me and my partner bought tickets for less 50% R 4375 x 2 i think....

16 minutes ago, Help.Me. said:

Fortunately me and my partner bought tickets for less 50% R 4375 x 2 i think....

Unfortunately, that is still a bunch of money to give away if you don't get anything in return. :(

Contact @DeniseD, think you need to join them in this endeavour. 

Edited by Vetplant
Spelling

On 6/12/2021 at 12:01 PM, Skubarra said:

This the same guy that organised cycle tours during lockdown where you had to pretend to be a game ranger to circumvent the covid rules?

If so then not the least surprised with this shenanigans.

yup, same dude

Edited by Shebeen

15 minutes ago, Stingray said:

what is the name of this company

Adventure something if i recall 

Two years ago my wife was scammed for R10k.

Took a weeks leave, tracked the guy from KZN to Gauteng.

Went to the Ombudsman, few news paper articles, radio talk shows...very competent SAPS investigator and at the end the person was arrested.

Had to get lawyer, not taking the leave in consideration my expense was way more than the R10k.

I know it was the right thing to do, but be prepared to invest time and do not make the mistake I did that for a few months it occupied our lives.