DeniseD

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Chadvdw67 said:

Seems he is moving onto other forms of business now....

Screenshot_20210719-071222_Facebook.jpg

at least he is still using his own name.

or maybe he has parallel scams under pseudonyms too.

Well, Ive been blocked from his pages and sent a very sad story on messenger on how I'm doing damage to his reputation and if I continue to warn people its going to end up in court. So ja ek sal maar liewers stil bly

59 minutes ago, Bomberman said:

Well, Ive been blocked from his pages and sent a very sad story on messenger on how I'm doing damage to his reputation and if I continue to warn people its going to end up in court. So ja ek sal maar liewers stil bly

1. What reputation

2. In court?? that's essentially where we want him to be

3. Funny yet sad how these types of scumbags want to throw the "defamation of character" card around when they know full well how they have purposefully scammed tens if not hundreds of people into giving them money for services which they never provide.

1 hour ago, Bomberman said:

I was going to say, I think that 'reputation' ship has sailed.....

6 hours ago, Comrade J said:

Just received a marketing email from our friend Taun today, wants me to buy more stuff, but he still owes me R7500.

Once you have a solution can you share so I can implement against Vodacom. Gatvol of telesales trying to sell me a better data deal

So the bulk email Taun sent was to promote his new foray into clothing apparel , and he now now launching his new Tours to Patagonia......he wont just be ripping you off for R7k more like R70k

tb.jpg

TB2.jpg