Fraud Charges Against “Cycle Tour Operator”

DeniseD

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Again

If you engage with his BS on Facebook he blocks you and Facebook uses every possible way to hide his content from you. Sponsored or not , going in through An emmbed link somehow bypasses this and its usually cause you'll see you're not logged in at that moment.

Don't comment and just keep on reporting in the background, that why shi#bag doesn't know who you are and can't block you but Facebook will keep on getting negative info re him on the platform 

39 minutes ago, 117 said:

Hmm.... If i search on facebook it doesnt list any AfriCrank page. None-what-so-ever

If, however, I go to his website and click on the fb tab, it takes to a facebook page. 

I just went to good old Google and typed in "Facebook Africranks" and it was the first listing.  

4 hours ago, Vetplant said:

Another way to do our part is to contact any other commenters on his posts/pages privately and let them know about this thread. (I know some people are already aware of this way of doings things, just thought I'd reiterate this approach)

Yes -I have emailed the admin of MTB.UK and sent links 

10 minutes ago, OVERDRIVE said:

I always believe this gent is on this page reading and laughing his head off 

Without a doubt the ****** is reading it. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Mailman7412 said:

And there i am in all my glory on his site

At least your trip went ahead and you weren't scammed into paying for non delivery..... 😬

1 minute ago, Jewbacca said:

At least your trip went ahead and you weren't scammed into paying for non delivery..... 😬

To be honest i paid before i did my due diligenge, but once i found out , we were basically stalking him for details etc. Also there was some of his old happy clients on the same trip

We had a run in with him at our store too.
He was going to buy a bike by Financing it. 
After a lot of backwards and forwards. It came to light that he made fake document of his Mothers business and made himself a  Director. All documents were fake. 
A person that is willing to defraud his own mother, is pretty special! 
If he is done in the UK he will move to other countries.

1 hour ago, Gert Janse v Rensburg said:

We had a run in with him at our store too.
He was going to buy a bike by Financing it. 
After a lot of backwards and forwards. It came to light that he made fake document of his Mothers business and made himself a  Director. All documents were fake. 
A person that is willing to defraud his own mother, is pretty special! 
If he is done in the UK he will move to other countries.

wowsers .........................

On 8/8/2022 at 2:13 PM, Mailman7412 said:

andimage.png.ab93f3e5e642a8508c5e2b135ea4ca45.png

I've renamed them on Tru Caller wityh the number in the ad.

Not sure how long that will last though as the chop is most likely following this thread anyway.