DeniseD

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Zebra said:

Previously….he wrote:

“I will try update with progress on this thread throughout the trip, but be sure to follow @adventure_cycles_rsa on Intagram for closer to real time updates.(https://www.instagram.com/adventure_cycles_rsa/) “

am not on Instagram, but seems to be Adventure Cycles….

He changes the name so often, trying to stay away from names that get "hot". 

Seems to be Bespoke Adventures right now. 

Tuan. @Tboss. We know that you are reading this. So for your own sake, please just stop all the bullshittery. One day you are going to piss off the wrong person and the consequences are going to be..., well, let's just say, painful.

13 hours ago, Vetplant said:

He changes the name so often, trying to stay away from names that get "hot". 

Seems to be Bespoke Adventures right now. 

Tuan. @Tboss. We know that you are reading this. So for your own sake, please just stop all the bullshittery. One day you are going to piss off the wrong person and the consequences are going to be..., well, let's just say, painful.

https://web.facebook.com/AdventureSolutionsRSA seems hes still going on facebook. looks to be the same guy

39 minutes ago, Bomberman said:

https://web.facebook.com/AdventureSolutionsRSA seems hes still going on facebook. looks to be the same guy

It irks me so much that he is pulling the good name of Grounded Coffee shop into his fraudulent dealings. Even lists their address as his own on the Adventure Solutions Facebook page.

I have more respect for Ace Magashule than this guy.

14 hours ago, Vetplant said:

Tuan. @Tboss. We know that you are reading this. So for your own sake, please just stop all the bullshittery.

I suspect Tuan is not the kind of guy who is all of a sudden going to develop a conscience, if there is one thing that he has now clearly shown it is that he does not possess a moral sense of right and wrong. This is likely antisocial behavior by an individual who needs intervention (read: Eddy Gordo's cousin on the oil rig...).

49 minutes ago, Bomberman said:

Want start spamming this page, just want to make sure its the same guy 😆

image.png.e6a1d6403693acae78b6f2bdad2d8a65.png

Not sure if I have been blocked.

4 minutes ago, Bomberman said:

image.png.e6a1d6403693acae78b6f2bdad2d8a65.png

Not sure if I have been blocked.

I think he took down the page, I was on there this morning.