Various National Road Race & TT Championships

Vetplant

One for the tin-foil hat brigade:

What if TD was +ve and the UCI wanted to sweep it under the proverbial rug, like some other “similar” cases in previous years. They agree to a 6 month “timeout” so the sport isn’t tarnished with another scandal. 

Not that I care too much. #speculation

2 hours ago, Frosty said:

What if TD was +ve and the UCI wanted to sweep it under the proverbial rug, like some other “similar” cases in previous years. They agree to a 6 month “timeout” so the sport isn’t tarnished with another scandal. 

Unfortunately this lines up suspiciously well with his interviews pre "hiatus" where he was laying out his plans for the season and his excitement... And it doesn't seem like he was not training for long. I hope that it's not the case though.

4 hours ago, Frosty said:

Very possible, I guess we will never know though will we? I mean regarding getting a salary, I don't see how a Team would continue to pay you a full salary(And I'm sure he isn't earning peanuts) when a rider just decides he needs to take a 6 month break(or longer). 

Just now, FootballingCyclist said:

And on a Merida, Thought Tom D said those bikes were horrible? LOL

Rohan Dennis also didn't approve iicr, Or was it their kit he was upset about?

1 minute ago, TNT1 said:

Thread title is road race, and all we have is TT results?

I think all the RR will happen this weekend.