Rant - 947 radio

The Ouzo

I am lucky that I use my Spotify in my office as  low volume background music  except one morning I didn't realise the cleaners had turned up the volume on the sound system so I inadvertently treated the offices next door to me as well to a blast of Metallica when I turned it on. 

Even spotify free is pretty decent. Chooze a playlist or genre, and off you go…

however, and this I realised after much frustration and headscratching, that music is for some, very personal. Those who really have a connection to music beyond “what everyone likes” are few and far between. 
I absolutely love music, abut that does not mean everyone else will love my playlist. Mostly people dont, and that’s ok.

I wanted to become a radio dj for the longest time when I was young, as they have the ability to share the joy of music, but the reality is, they just share whatever brings the sales.

There are of course, the masses, who will tap their foot to literally anything playing in the background with no thought to if it actually music, performed by an artist ( that term is used very loosely these days) or just some generic **** puked up from the likes of simon whatsitsface on that crappy tv show…

yes, thanks, I do indeed feel better.