To the Scott Rider spitting on everyone (Vredehoek Spar).... Seriously?

DuncanDoughnuts

Today I witnessed the most tasteless behaviour of a fellow mountain biker that totally appalled me.

Coming down the road from table mounting in Vredehoek past the spar , a Scott spark rider in Scott riding kit found it was a good idea to spit on everyone he passed on the road mostly cars, but I happen to see a middle aged couple get hit by his careless aim. 

I believe this is a safety  concern with covid and all, I think this kind of behaviour disgusting and totally unnecessary. 

I am just so glad you were not on a ebike ..... so we can put your dispicable  behaviour in the non ebike category. 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Daai bra is not so lekka. Met eish. Did you take a prentjie of the oke? ???? 

Also just post the time it occurred. Makes narrowing the timeframe a little easier.

Idiot rider, Covid or not.

After the post where a guy bought a "scratched frame" that ended up toasted I'd be careful before shaming someone based on one single witness (no offense).

I can't really understand from your post if the guy was purposely spitting at peoples face or if just happened to randomly spit in the direction of a car or two, because as unclassy as it is, cars don't get covid. Anyways not defending anyone, just calling for caution, maybe the guy isn't a complete asshole (or maybe he is ;))

Edited by Jbr

1 hour ago, Jbr said:

After the post where a guy bought a "scratched frame" that ended up toasted I'd be careful before shaming someone based on one single witness (no offense).

I can't really understand from your post if the guy was purposely spitting at peoples face or if just happened to randomly spit in the direction of a car or two, because as unclassy as it is, cars don't get covid. Anyways not defending anyone, just calling for caution, maybe the guy isn't a complete asshole (or maybe he is ;))

He is a cyclist...... Chances are he is a complete A-hole..... ????

I was passing a guy on chappies the other day who snot rocketed at me as i went past. I got a lovely early morning covid lurgy snot shower!

He did apologise. His mate nearly fell off his bike chuckling. 

11 hours ago, Patchelicious said:

Strava is your friend.

No longer available by default. You have to CHOOSE to allow others to see you on FLYBY. 

29 minutes ago, Quagga said:

No longer available by default. You have to CHOOSE to allow others to see you on FLYBY. 

No need for flyby. As premium member, you can trace him on the segment leader board, unless his activity is set to private 

5 hours ago, fanievb said:

No need for flyby. As premium member, you can trace him on the segment leader board, unless his activity is set to private 

How would you that? Will it not only show his best time?  Or do you have a method to see who rode a segment at a certain date and time?