Xiaomi Amazfit app

C5 Cyclist

Good afternoon

Can the Xiaomi Amazfit app work with momentum's multiply app? According to Multiply, this is not possible?

Can I sync the Amazfit app with FitVault or strava and then sync on the momentum multiply app?

I had a Xiaomi watch, and it did not sync with Discovery, but worked well with Strava. 

Gave it to my sister eventually, and went back to polar, as the discovery was a deallbreaker for me

For the price it was a neat little watch though, bought it of alixpress while overseas.

Discovery and Momentum do not accept 3rd party data for points. It needs to be the original. So Garmin Connect or Strava with your phone basically.

On 6/21/2021 at 8:37 AM, andreas17777 said:

Discovery and Momentum do not accept 3rd party data for points. It needs to be the original. So Garmin Connect or Strava with your phone basically.

Thanks andreas

On 6/21/2021 at 7:34 AM, RABUBI said:

I had a Xiaomi watch, and it did not sync with Discovery, but worked well with Strava. 

Gave it to my sister eventually, and went back to polar, as the discovery was a deallbreaker for me

For the price it was a neat little watch though, bought it of alixpress while overseas.

Thanks Rabubi.

On 6/21/2021 at 5:24 AM, RookieSports.co.za said:

Amazfit App has been renamed Zepp. 

It does sync well with Strava.

Not sure about Strava to Multiply "onsync".

Thanks R

On 6/21/2021 at 8:37 AM, andreas17777 said:

So even if I sync the Xiaomi watch's steps etc by Vitfault or Strava will Momentum not accept it? The Garmin watches are expensive, thought I might be able to get it that right via the Xiaomi.

11 hours ago, C5 Cyclist said:

So even if I sync the Xiaomi watch's steps etc by Vitfault or Strava will Momentum not accept it? The Garmin watches are expensive, thought I might be able to get it that right via the Xiaomi.

No it won’t work. There’s some good second hand deals on the classifieds that may help with your budget.