CTCT substitution process

HJNel

4 hours ago, HJNel said:

How does the CTCT substitution work? Online it says that it is closed?

Closed for 2021?

Possibly that was for 2020 and the site hasn't been updated. It is usually a lot closer to the event.

Substitution process only opens up closer to the event date. CTCT/ PPA will most likely send an Email out once substitutions are open and in there they will explain the process, But in a nutshell, You get a letter from the rider with the initial entry whom you are substituting with their name and ID Number stating they now with to transfer their race entry to you with your name and on ID Number and sign it, Then pay the fee,( I think the fee is R150 now, used to be R100) and they will confirm, then you come back to Bikehub and start predicting the wind for the day, easy as pie

34 minutes ago, FootballingCyclist said:

Substitution process only opens up closer to the event date. CTCT/ PPA will most likely send an Email out once substitutions are open and in there they will explain the process, But in a nutshell, You get a letter from the rider with the initial entry whom you are substituting with their name and ID Number stating they now with to transfer their race entry to you with your name and on ID Number and sign it, Then pay the fee,( I think the fee is R150 now, used to be R100) and they will confirm, then you come back to Bikehub and start predicting the wind for the day, easy as pie

Predicting the wind and whinging about rolling starts.......... ????

4 hours ago, FootballingCyclist said:

You forgot the step where the substitute rider is selling the entry for his cousins girlfriends brothers best friend who works on an oil rig off the Angolan coast