Ciao ciao

gummibear

Hey Folks.

I have lost track of how long I've been on this forum but with the latest changes i'm going to say ciao.Im not here to buy or sell items and now with so many of the chit chat groups closed there's nothing left here.There's plenty of other forums out there for my other interests.

I wish the admins good luck on their new approach.????:thumbup:

I'm still on instagram and you welcome to stalk me there.:lol:

https://www.instagram.com/brettinlux/

Going to miss the awesome bikes.

If I am ever in the market for a steel or titanium bike, will look you up for input and advice.

Safe cycling!

That Ritchey frame do over was awesome.

8 minutes ago, gummibear said:

Hey Folks.

I have lost track of how long I've been on this forum but with the latest changes i'm going to say ciao.Im not here to buy or sell items and now with so many of the chit chat groups closed there's nothing left here.There's plenty of other forums out there for my other interests.

and just followed back on Insta

13 minutes ago, gummibear said:

Hey Folks.

For some its bad enough with all the changes, but to loose the good members is a real pity...

I forgot who sang this:

Please don't go... ve can / will find a way to continue ????

Cheers Gummi 

Enjoyed your fotos and perspective of Lux. Unfortunately I reckon more will follow suite. 

Cheers Gummi it has been a blast.

I’m bowing out too after 13 years. Loved the drama and the laughs.

keep well and ride safe folks.

Would not say I am bowing out but will only now post now in the technical forums if I have a question maybe and maybe keep an eye on the aviation thread which funny enough did not get chopped.  Will go talk crap on discord.

Going to miss Gummis pics of Lux. Its def played some part of the reason I am looking to move there, among others.

Unfortunately I've also lost a massive tome of emigration info, which has already been and will (with things hopefully falling into place) be sorely missed. 

Long time IG follower already ????????

Raises a good idea though (and I know there was a thread at some point) but perhaps we can share our IGs for those who prefer that.