Ciao ciao

gummibear

Yip. Although I understand where Matt's coming from, the Hub was my first venture onto social media where I could interact with unknown people with whom I shared a common interest. But make no mistake, just because we all ride a bicycle, doesn't make us like-minded!

A few names in particular stand out for me:

• Tinkerbell (RIP)
  • Tumbles (RIP)
  • Dangle
  • Grumpy Old Guy
  • Wayne Potgieter
  • 'Dale
  • TNT
  • Eldron
  • Guy in Pink
  • Stringbean
  • River Rat
  • Conti (weird!)

I'll miss the Chit Chat lots, but will still be lurking in the background.

Edited by flymango
Name added

6 hours ago, flymango said:

Yip. Although I understand where Matt's coming from, the Hub was my first venture onto social media where I could interact with unknown people with whom I shared a common interest. But make no mistake, just because we all ride a bicycle, doesn't make us like-minded!

A few names in particular stand out for me:

• Tinkerbell (RIP)
  • Tumbles (RIP)
  • Dangle
  • Grumpy Old Guy
  • Wayne Potgieter
  • 'Dale
  • TNT
  • Eldron
  • Guy in Pink
  • Stringbean
  • River Rat
  • Conti (weird!)

I'll miss the Chit Chat lots, but will still be lurking in the background.

The Tinkerbell thread really touched me. What a courageous lady & sad story ????

On 6/24/2021 at 12:14 PM, gummibear said:

Hey Folks.

I have lost track of how long I've been on this forum but with the latest changes i'm going to say ciao.Im not here to buy or sell items and now with so many of the chit chat groups closed there's nothing left here.There's plenty of other forums out there for my other interests.

I wish the admins good luck on their new approach.????:thumbup:

I'm still on instagram and you welcome to stalk me there.:lol:

https://www.instagram.com/brettinlux/

Yes, same here. Gonna miss this place, met some cool people here and enjoyed the discussions, even the disagreements. But to check in here after another Level 4 lockdown and not have anyone to talk to about that, means there is nothing really left here for me to talk about at all. Gave you a follow, already following Patch, will follow anyone else who leaves their ID but I'm not very active on IG anymore. Take care, everyone!

https://www.instagram.com/leonniemandt/

Edited to add my ID in MyBroadband is the same as here: Readsalot. 

Edited by Readsalot

13 hours ago, Readsalot said:

Yes, same here. Gonna miss this place, met some cool people here and enjoyed the discussions, even the disagreements. But to check in here after another Level 4 lockdown and not have anyone to talk to about that, means there is nothing really left here for me to talk about at all. Gave you a follow, already following Patch, will follow anyone else who leaves their ID but I'm not very active on IG anymore. Take care, everyone!

https://www.instagram.com/leonniemandt/

Edited to add my ID in MyBroadband is the same as here: Readsalot. 

Give that discord channel that Stretch set up for us a go, maybe not quite there yet but it has the potential to recreate the "discussions" community we had on here