Replacement Pawls & Spring for Shimano HG Freehub Required

WKNDWRRR

Hi. Does anyone know where I can buy a set of replacement pawls and spring for a Shimano HG Freehub Body? 

Ideally locally in Cape Town. 

Through a combination of stupidity on my part and bad luck (don't ask) I have lost one of the pawls and I really don't want to replace the whole freehub because of one pawl. 

I've attached a few pics for reference

20210627_095059.jpg

20210627_095043.jpg

What brand is the hub? Just remember that the pawls are specific to the brand of hub and not to the driver body type.

15 hours ago, HenryS said:

What brand is the hub? Just remember that the pawls are specific to the brand of hub and not to the driver body type.

Thanks for the info, I was not aware of that. I've had a look and cannot see any text or serial numbers anywhere on the freehub body.

21 minutes ago, Alouette3 said:

Check for branding on the actual hub and not the freebody

No branding on the hubs either ????. The bike is a Silverback Stratos AL3 and the hubs are listed as 'Sealed Bearing Hubs' on their website. 

Looking at pics online it looks a lot like the DT Swiss hub & freebody

Contact Silverback, they're now in stellenbosch. They will either be able to assist with what exact spares you need, or could even possible assist with some spares in a box or whatever... They're really helpful. 

8 minutes ago, Butterbean said:

Contact Silverback, they're now in stellenbosch. They will either be able to assist with what exact spares you need, or could even possible assist with some spares in a box or whatever... They're really helpful. 

Thanks, that's a good idea. I'll do that.

Resolution update:

Silverback SA are the bomb!!

I sent them a mail asking for advice, received a call from Robert within 10 minutes. Had a quick conversation. 

Replacement Freehub arrived from them in the post the next day, free of charge.

Truly exceptional service!