Help businesses survive

Spafsack

Hi everyone,

I was thinking last night, Covid is really hurting us badly, you can facebook boost, google adwords, as much as you want, but the markets are flat. Yes, this depends on what trade you are in, but for allot of us business owners, we are taking big shots. I think there are allot of normal members on this awesome platform who provide services, own there own business. It would be amazing if we could list what we do, whether it is bike related or not. Allot of us have services or products which a member might be needing.

I guess the negatives would be that whatever lead or transaction takes place must be at own risk. If the Mod's think this will simply not work then i accept that. I can also think it will be difficult to detail or break up into divisions, it might end up being a never ending waterfall of info like a facebook news feed. 

I still think the pro's outweigh the con's and can really give any kind of business owner more traction [excuse the pun] just to get there name out there even if it is just a test run for 2 weeks. Perhaps it can be some sort of basic business listing, i have no idea, but all i know is that we cant sit back and just hope things get better. Thanx everyone. 

12 minutes ago, Jewbacca said:

As long as no one pops up on here offering bike/4x4 tours I think we are good............

Very true????

• 2 months later...

To help the business survive we tried google ads and bonuces for employees, it gave good results.  For my employees we ordered cards for rewards by Tremendous, all cards have international coverage. There are many cards on every budget. I think such cards are useful gift, anyway.

Edited by greys

• 4 months later...

I was in the events industry, very lucky I sold my business the week before the big c hit. 

Would have been battling otherwise. I think we sadly all have to try adapt the best we can.