Frame protection test subjects wanted

Theans

Morning guys,

I have a new bike protection product that I am testing on my own bike but need some other willing cyclists who would want to test it on their bikes for me. Would be free of charge obviously so no cost to you. Just want to get some real world testing done by real cyclists. Ideally guys close to me in Northern Suburbs, Cape Town. Road or mtb - ideally newer bikes.

Let me know of you are interested and I will connect with parties directly.

cheers

Hi Theans, would be keen to help you out. 

*Edit - I'm based in Tokai ????

Edited by BikingYoda

Busy converting an electric motor onto a bike for touring.  Only too happy to test.  Win, win all round.

Unfortunately, I am in Durban.

Hey Theans

Happy to be one of the guinea pigs ????

I ride MTB, and live in Cape Town CBD. 

- Mark

I'm in the CBD. I can send you a pic of my frame so you know what kind of "smash into stuff" testing I can do ????????‍♂️

PM me, I'm based soutern suburbs, high mileage cyclist at >10,000knm for the last three years running. Half of that off road, less than half on road and the balance indoor (not really applicable except for testing the protection against kids, sweat and flying saucers

Hey contact me I have a new bike arriving in a few days and i ride them like I stole them I can definitely give you some good feedback 

regards stavros

I've got a steel frame mountain bike which has just been powder coated so is nice and fresh - if you're wanting to test on different materials?

Edited by dirtypot