Destiny Tours - One Hell off a Ride

JaQ

I am just reaching out if somebody know this Destiny Tours company and there Hell of a Ride tour. I want to go on it but just doing some research if it is legit and if so what one can expect

27 minutes ago, slickjay007 said:

Not really cycle related but looks cool.

Scroll down a little further. They are offering a trip to go to Die Hel by bike…..

6 minutes ago, Danger Dassie said:

No.

I am only joking, it looks like a great tour. I have no experience with them though. 

My statement does however highlight what a sour grape like the certain tour operator can do to the entire industry. It makes everyone a little more sceptical and that is most probably the reason for this thread. 

I have received good communication from the contact person provided on the website. Just checking if probable other people did some sort of tour similar to find out what to expect of such weekend. Thank you so much so far for some of the inputs

6 hours ago, AdventureAndy said:

Scroll down a little further. They are offering a trip to go to Die Hel by bike…..

Sorry my bad for not reading further...