cyced.co.za

MudLark

Anyone dealt with them? No company details on the site, no physical address. Nothing but an email address and phone number. Always makes me nervous. 

PS: I see bikemob.co.za now redirects to this site....

Edited by MudLark

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, MudLark said:

Cyced Cycling, The Cycologist ... not too sure if they having difficulty deciding on a new name/image, but yes, appears to be Bikemob's new identity.

22 minutes ago, MudLark said:

Anyone dealt with them? No company details on the site, no physical address. Nothing but an email address and phone number. Always makes me nervous. 

BikeMob - RE Neville and Sean - have dissolved their partnership but Sean is continuing as a retailer.

So it is Sean from BikeMob

Never with them (the apparent new business), but with bike mob a few times, always went smoothly. Hopefully this stays the same with the new endeavour

• 3 weeks later...

Removing comment for now - managed to eventually get a hold of Sean

Edited by Woofie

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Furbz said:

had an issue with my order and so far radio silence from them for over a week.

not a good sign at all. i will keep trying.

worse the webpage now no longer up

Funny enough I also had an issue with an order 2 weeks ago. Sent them a mail they ended up refunding me.

Looked very much like they were just offloading stock. (I could be wrong)

Secured a couple of small necessities without issue.

Possible that systems weren't working optimally resulting orders not being fulfilled.

If all else fails, hopefully refunds will at least be issued promptly.

Ordered a few things on their "60% off sale" a few weeks ago. Some things weren't in stock, and I got refunded, and the other stuff was delivered in a few days. 

Strangely they then sent me an email asking me to review the stuff  I bought, included the stuff that was refunded. 

Sigh.....

I have a problem with my order.... They sent me a fake dropper post, but in a genuine box. What the hell???

And now radio silence when emailing "get@cyced.co.za", which is the only email address I could find. 

Does anyone have a different email address or contact number? 

Needless to say, won't ever be doing business with them again once this debacle is sorted out. 

5 minutes ago, Mountain Bru said:

Sigh.....

I have a problem with my order.... They sent me a fake dropper post, but in a genuine box. What the hell???

And now radio silence when emailing "get@cyced.co.za", which is the only email address I could find. 

Does anyone have a different email address or contact number? 

Needless to say, won't ever be doing business with them again once this debacle is sorted out. 

What does a fake dropper look like?

39 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

What does a fake dropper look like?

No branding or stickers anywhere, and when I contacted Lyne, they let me know it's definitely not one of theirs despite being sold as one and coming in a Lyne box with a Lyne lever. Like how does that even happen? 

1 minute ago, Mountain Bru said:

No branding or stickers anywhere, and when I contacted Lyne, they let me know it's definitely not one of theirs despite being sold as one and coming in a Lyne box with a Lyne lever. Like how does that even happen? 

Lyne products have the logos printed so its probably a generic. Thats a bit swak :(