After all that fuss.....

rock

about Jojo and Selle Italia vs Quick Step etc. I see he's leaving quickstep after 1/2 a season.....

"...It seems that Jos? Rujano Guillen (Ven) is leaving already Quick Step after 6 months and is joining Naturino...."

strange little guy.....?

I expected so much more from him. He was one of the riders I tought might surprise at the TDF, but in the end he never featured.

He's still very young - Even younger than Cunego. I heard he was leaving Quickstep because he felt it wasn't the right place for him. Or perhaps he's just following the recent fad of "let's not ride for a Pro Tour team" that seems to be pickig up Wink

told you they were uncool, basso, ulrich, perez, hamilton, in fact all the "dirty" riders going back to non - protour teams, then they can be implicated in doping scandals and can still race, sounds good to me....

just read its 'cos Specialized don't make a frame small enough for him, his new team's got a 46cm frame with 650c wheels waiting for him LOL