Sensah 11 speed group set

The Real BMC

Hi Everyone 

Looking to use a 11 speed Sensah group set on a gravel bike build? As anyone here used this brand before? 
What are your thoughts on these?

BMC

This guy has tested and ridden with all the versions, make sure you get the updated shifters with metal internal rather than plastic

• 1 year later...

Reviving this thread...

Has anyone locally sourced a Sensah groupset? Or did you go Alibaba?

I'm looking for something for a trainer bike and with the second hand prices I might just as well try this.

Hi there Roul. I would suggest going through AliExpress. Please make sure to change delivery from free delivery to a courier company. It will add R500 to R1500 to the price but believe me its worth it. The post office will be used if you use free shipping and they are useless. I got a Sensah 2x11 about 3 years back, used it for a year with no problems, upgraded to di2. Its a very durable make. The lever issue from years back has been sorted out. Also check out Ltwoo. Im not a big fan personally but i think it's a little cheaper. 

Tvs cycles do imports of sensah but they do have a markup. 

Good luck there. 

Arrie