Thoughts on the 2021 GT Sensor Comp

Veshanp

Hey guys I was looking for an all round bike that I can race enduro with but from what I have seen the sensor comp seems to be a good bike especially from a price point. I'm a bit worried about a used bike just incase I snap the frame it doesn't have a warranty 

I really like the Sensor. 

If it was available when I was in the market I would have been hard pressed to not buy it. 

I really like the Sensor. 

If it was available when I was in the market I would have been hard pressed to not buy it. 

Where do you live?

The Sensor will be more than capable on Western Cape enduros. (My frame of reference.) 

The only thing that I'd upgrade ASAP is the fork. The RS 35 will  be capable, but something like a Pike or the Revelation Charger, the Marzochi Z2 and fox 34 will be better and a noticeable upgrade. 

Everything else you can sort out as it breaks. Because things will be breaking if you are riding hard. 

I did see the fork looked abit underwhelming and current im in Johannesburg and I have been looking for an enduro bike and I found the gt cheaper and its brand new with warranties