Zwift vs Rouvy?

Henley 1

I am sure this is a boring question that had been asked before. If “yes” just refer me to some links – thanx. Using a Saris H3.

Zwift for more of a game like environment. 

Rouvy has come on a bit since last year when it looked like my rider had hip dysplasia and is good for a change every now and then. Don't panic when the view stops at stop streets and your avatar disappears down the road. Keep pedalling and it will catch up. 

Both are nice. Rouvy is good fun to scope out iconic sections of the world tour 

10 minutes ago, RobertWhitehead said:

Neither ????. Fulgaz is better IMO

what Robert said.

Just make sure your device has a great graphics engine/card

I haven't tried Rouvy yet but did try Fulgaz, which i think is similar, in that it has great actual graphics of some amazing rides and locations, if that is what you looking for.

I went back to Zwift for two main reasons, the ability to ride with others (including realistic draughting etc) and the ability to participate in races with real live cyclists. Certainly one of the best ways of stretching yourself to the absolute limit. 

Zwift drafting isn't fantastic and doesn't deliver anything meaningful. I don't exactly participate in any zwift races or social rides anyways so what do I know. To me it's just a boredom damper