And just like that _ GONE !!!

porqui

what was it?. I think mine was also deleted and actually directly related to buyign and selling via cladssfieds on here being affected by the zuma crap. I posted it because i had to let buyers know about it. anyway..let the overlords be as heavy handed as they want i guess...it's their crap. 

10 minutes ago, porqui said:

About the current unrest

It is topical and is real.

yea..thats the one. well as mentioned i didn't look at the replies and didn't post it to provoke opinion about zuma et al....just a notice that shipping to and from KZN (postnet atleast) is compromised currently due to current affars. And since Postnet is basically bikehub's classfied unofficial courier "partner" lol....it IS topical yes. But then again...the mods are in CT and there is this thing they say about CT lol....so maybe they dont know about it yet haha

to make it even more relevant then:

I have a set of Hope wheels waiting in Limbo at postnet...unable to ship to the buyer in KZN because of the stuff going on there. I had to let the buyer know as it could obviously affect delivery times etc.

Edited by MORNE

are we talking about "nacer bouhanni"?

he got sent to jail last week for things he's been doing for ages. but UCI finally had the balls to charge him and now he is out of the tour.

the arkea samsic supporters who ride etekwini frames were not happy and went to every big shop they could find to lay a complaint.

seems like the chapter of their fanclub in the interior who ride egoli bikes have jumped on the bandwagon too.

CSA, currently run by the team CR17 chapter have the next move  

47 minutes ago, MORNE said:

really not interested in that....just that it currently has the potential to affect bikehub classifieds transactions to and from KZN

If your goal is to warn people that the violence will affect shipping then start a thread saying that. It won't get deleted.

40 minutes ago, Eldron said:

If your goal is to warn people that the violence will affect shipping then start a thread saying that. It won't get deleted.

i did haha. and it got deleted.  It's like they just  got triggered the thread title and deleted it without reading the actual post.

Edited by MORNE

1 minute ago, MORNE said:

i did haha. and it got deleted 

If it was solely about the delayed shipping then yeah that was a bit heavy handed!

Just now, Eldron said:

If it was solely about the delayed shipping then yeah that was a bit heavy handed!

The thread title was Shipping delays - zuma unrest. and my post was about a headsup to anyone wheeling and dealing on here to and from kzn to expect delays due to unrest as i got a call from 2 couriers this morning stating as much. and then i fiunished the post off wit "ugh..this place". Maybe that was it lol. But I also didnt read any of the follow on posts by other people so maybne someone posted something that hit a nerve I dont know. 

3 hours ago, Eldron said:

It TRULY started off being about the "delay in shipments" only.

I only saw the first couple of posts.  Did not even realise it got binned ....

Got home to find an email from my courier to the same effect.  And a second email from a client confirming payment ... so I need to send stuff to Durban .... :whistling:  Let's hope this nonsense is resolved before the interbank transfer comes through .....realistically I will forward my courier's email to my client.