AMP - south africa's greatest ever female cyclist

Shebeen

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Talking Luft interview had a very good point from AMP; the 6.8kg weight limit.

Her racing weight is 49kg. Her bike is 6.8kg, compared to the average male (pro) rider of about 68kg. Her weight/bike ratio is much higher than a male. 

16 minutes ago, Frosty said:

The Talking Luft interview had a very good point from AMP; the 6.8kg weight limit.

Her racing weight is 49kg. Her bike is 6.8kg, compared to the average male (pro) rider of about 68kg. Her weight/bike ratio is much higher than a male. 

Time for the UCI to drop that archaic bike weight rule......

29 minutes ago, wattnow said:

Yes please… interesting that she pointed out that her bike weighs in at about 6.8kg anyway with the discs while the bigger sizes are over the weight limit. You would think that they could be much closer to the weight limit… strange times. (#savetherimbrake)

Not sure if it was mentioned yet but the topic is "AMP - south africa's greatest ever female cyclist"

How the hell did you guys jump to all the male cyclists, did they all have a sex change that I didn't know of .... :) ?

1 minute ago, TheoG said:

Not sure if it was mentioned yet but the topic is "AMP - south africa's greatest ever female cyclist"

How the hell did you guys jump to all the male cyclists, did they all have a sex change that I didn't know of .... :) ?

A, the original title omitted the word female, and B, how dare you assume anyone's gender? I mean it is the 1990's and all.

5 hours ago, wattnow said:

image.png.297afe16d9cfdf0294c6a2e3f8b9e733.png 

7 minutes ago, Frosty said:

image.png.297afe16d9cfdf0294c6a2e3f8b9e733.png 

I'm also happy with it. I get my one bike under that weight, but I don't ride anything where it's gonna be weighed now, do I?

4 hours ago, TheoG said:

I changed the title, I did mention that it was changed. The intention was really to rather move into her present and future achievements