The Road to an Unplanned 3rd Place Munga - 2020

Sam81

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/23/2021 at 11:01 PM, Mountain Goat said:

I don't want to derail the thread but give this a watch while we wait for the next part. 

Just a quick story on how we met each other. In 2018 after the prize giving he asked me to take a photo for him under the finish banner for his sponsors. Well for some reason my son Ruben wanted to be in the photo as well and Masango told me it will be great to have him in the photo. So that photo got posted everywhere. In 2019 the same happened and in 2020 at the start again. When we speak over the phone he will always ask how his little friend is doing. Over the weekend one of my cycling friends from Bloemfontein phoned me and told me that Ruben and myself are in the Masango Munga story video. Musango never told me they were making a video but I must say, I am really honored to be in it and part of it because he is really a remarkable person.

Wow Sam, na "dot watching" en skree en spring alleen in my sitkamet in 2020, begin ek nou verstaan hoekom jy en jou gesin so awesome is. Jy laat mens in jou lewe in en sien wat gebeur uit op die pad op daai ysterperd. Sien uit na die volgende episodes. Net "maybe" in Desember 2021 saam jou in dieselfde race......awesome lees stof. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just read this whole tale so far. Goeie genugtig Sam, wat jy vermag het is byna bo menslik. 

I am firmly hooked and waiting on the grand finale.

• 3 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, Dup08 said:

@Sam81 Really looking forward to the last chapter. Hope all is well.

Same here - I am really hoping this series is only on a production break and has not been pulled by the producers...

Now this is an unusual end to the story, it reminds me of the olden Chinese movies we used to watch at school on a bi-skop, just when the starring was about to attack the enemy's base then the they'll tell us that the tape has snapped and its game over. I hope all is fine with the author off the thread, just an aprupt ending  though.

• 2 weeks later...

It takes time to write such reports. Thank you to the OP for the great articles. I hope we see the last one soon. At the last account you were still lying seventh if memory serves. We need the “sprint to the line”!

Het alles gister gelees terwyl ek in die tou gestaan het by die poskantoor...

Dankie vir jou moeite om hierdie bymekaar te sit Sam, regtig baie insiggewend en ek ervaar sommer self jou emosies soos ek lees.  Sien uit na die laaste gedeelte(s).

Groete.