Olympic cycling TV schedule

Brett MTBer

1 hour ago, DieselnDust said:

But remember, Supersport can change the schedule and channel at a moments notice because you know.....Cricket

The thing about SS that still irks me the most is that they're showing WWE fake-ass-redneck-smooth-brained-wrestling. They might as well add the Kardashians to the line-up.

17 minutes ago, stefmeister said:

The thing about SS that still irks me the most is that they're showing WWE fake-ass-redneck-smooth-brained-wrestling. They might as well add the Kardashians to the line-up.

Entertainment makes money,  and from an entertainment point of view WWE beats many sports and has millions more fans 

17 minutes ago, stefmeister said:

WWE wrestling is no better than sanctioned match fixing while "Lemericans" think its real

Looking forward to seeing Mt Fuji.

Gonna be helluva exciting, both men and women's races. Hoping the Dutch machine can be challenged in the women's race. Really hard to call the men's race. Even though individuals like Wout and the Slovenian talents are favourites, this is a team sport and I wonder who'll be in the break and who will control the race, especially in the final 100 kms.

4 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

WWE wrestling is no better than sanctioned match fixing while "Lemericans" think its real

That's why its now called entertainment and not sport. 

8 minutes ago, emme said:

Live coverage of XCO on tiz-cycling live.

recently every time on tiz my video buffers. had to use cycling today and is showing normal 720 and 480