Leaving the bike in the car

Pieter1

I do this almost every day in the spring, summer, autumn months. Never had an issue. I park in a huge parking area, many cars have been broken into, I just park where my car is visible and lots of foot traffic. Which means no shade.  When I had a hatchback, I would cover it with a tarp.

3 hours ago, TNT1 said:

Yeah, that would be the simplest solution.

Hahaha! I should change my location.  I would love to but I sweat like crazy and there are no showers at school. 

Thanks for the info and tips guys I appreciate it.  

25 minutes ago, Pieter1 said:

Hahaha! I should change my location. 

Yeah, cause JHB is freezing all day everyday lately.

Hahaha naaaisss. That kid looks just like my Fish Hoek son did before his big-ass hipster beard. I had to do a double take.

Edited by justinafrika

8 hours ago, TNT1 said:

I dunno about the seals, but there's something I would like to know.

Your location says JHB, but that can't be accurate. Where is this place in Gauteng where it gets hot during the day?

More accurately, where is this place in GP where you feel confident enough to leave a bike locked up in your car, and still expect it to be there when you return later in the day

23 hours ago, Hairy on a Davidson said:

More accurately, where is this place in GP where you feel confident enough to leave a bike locked up in your car, and still expect it to be there when you return later in the day

the police station????

Just now, Matthew du preez said:

the police station????

or nklanda... to many private military armies there.. to try steal anything

1 hour ago, Matthew du preez said:

the police station????

It will get stolen right in front of the police station too, most probably by the policemen. Then the same policemen will come tell you that someone stole your bike, then arrest you because one of them cut their hand on your broken window and laid a charge of assault against you.????

1 hour ago, MORNE said:

It will get stolen right in front of the police station too, most probably by the policemen. Then the same policemen will come tell you that someone stole your bike, then arrest you because one of them cut their hand on your broken window and laid a charge of assault against you.????

yea i guess so

I would take it into the office. I doubt the sun will damage it but I will worry the whole day that some son of a witch will do some affirmative shopping.