Looking for a mini pump

travisza

I purchased the Lyzne Pocket Drive Loaded mini hand pump

This is for high pressure and claims to pump to 11bar if you have all day.

They have the same pump in a high volume low pressure variant for larger mtb tyres I assume.

It has a detachable hose and when disconnected the pump is 140mm in length when closed and fits easily in my jersey and just fits in my saddle bag as well

I ordered it online from Sportsman's warehouse but I have seen them on Takealot as well.

https://www.sportsmanswarehouse.co.za/product/lezyne-pocket-drive-pump

Edit: Fitting in my saddle bag was the deciding factor.

Edited by craig.anavi@gmail.com

Thanks guys. Seems the lezyne pocket drive is the way to go. 

I either ride 47mm tires on 650b rims or 30mm and up on 700c rims so I think the HV is for me. I don't need anywhere near 90psi

Edited by travisza

I lost the handle on my lezyne knockoff of pump at tokai a few weeks ago. It had a pressure gauge, was a good pump. I am also in the market but would like one with a gauge and preferably a silver pump.

Lezyne HV Drive all day if you don't need to go over 4 bar.

Old school flexy hose so you don't break valves, spares available if you do manage to bugger it up, and plugs to cover the orifices so the outside world stays out.

25 minutes ago, droo said:

Lezyne HV Drive all day if you don't need to go over 4 bar.

Old school flexy hose so you don't break valves, spares available if you do manage to bugger it up, and plugs to cover the orifices so the outside world stays out.

Any idea where I can get one? (The pocket drive HV)....google says Cycle Lab have the Grip Drive HV but I can't find the Pocket Drive HV version

Wife bought me the Lezyne pump that has a HV and a HP setting. Works a charm on high volume as I have a MTB. 

• 2 weeks later...